story by Gabby Elder
Qualifications to Vote — must meet all requirements
- You are both a U.S. citizen AND a resident of Indiana.
- You will be at least 18 years of age on, or before, the next General or Municipal Election.
- You are not currently in prison after being convicted of a crime.
- You have lived in the precinct where you vote for at least 30 days prior to the election.
- You are registered to vote.
Dates to Know
- Oct. 11, 2016: Voter Registration Ends (you can register to vote at http://www.in.gov.com)
- Nov. 8, 2016: General Election Day